Here are some rules for men who do not want to be accused of raping a woman:
1. ALWAYS ask the women directly during a date in a private setting, “Do you want to have sex with me?” If her response is anything other than, “Yes,” drop the issue and do not bring it up again until she does.
2. Never talk about the experience of having sex with anyone other than a licensed therapist, your parents or other guardians (if you are underaged), or a clergyperson in a counseling session. PRIVATE MATTERS MUST REMAIN PRIVATE. Other men do not need to know how you “banged that hot chick last night”.
3. The claim that women claim to be raped because they regret having sex with a man long after the fact is simply self-serving bullshit. Do not repeat that claim, ever.
4. Even if you use protection or any form of birth control, PROMISE the woman that if she gets pregnant, you will either support the child or pay for an abortion, whichever she decides.
5. Do not merely be a woman’s sex partner…..be her LOVER. Be willing to share in anything she does or is involved in or ask her to share in things you enjoy. If you do not want a complete relationship with a woman, you can always masturbate by yourself.
6. Unless your partner is a porn star, you do not need to take or possess nude pics of her. And NEVER post them online!
That is all for now. If I think of more, or if you have your own suggestions for rules, this list will be added to.