The Creation Museum may be declining, but as long as it turns even a slight profit, the Creationist bigots will keep it running for many years to come.
- Creation Museum adds zip-line course? (wcpo.com)
- Kentucky State Representatives Visit the Creation Museum (patheos.com)
- Facing declining ticket sales, Creation Museum opens zip-lining facility and other godly attractions (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Creation Museum Determines That 81% of Ticket Buyers Only There to Mock (freewoodpost.com)
- Creation Museum adds zip lines to help visitors sail over logic and whiz past critical thought [Spiffy] (fark.com)
[**Update (6-25-13): It seems this blog post has come to the attention of none other than Ken Ham himself, who runs the Creation Museum. If you are interested, you can read his response on his Facebook page.]
In an interesting, though not very surprising, development, it seems the Creation Museum in Kentucky is running out of money. And it seems the problem is that, like creationism itself, there is nothing new or different about the exhibits at this “museum”. The irony is that Ken Ham and other creationists claim the Creation Museum is doing scientific work which proves creationism to be true, yet since the place opened 5 years ago nothing has changed and no new “creation science” research has appeared.
No actual scientific research, but your kids can “ride a dinosaur” just like Fred Flintstone did! No wonder these morons are going out of business. Image source
View original post 613 more words
Pingback: Another Creationist Meets his Maker | Dale Husband's Intellectual Rants