No, not really, but I find it amazing that when I google my own name, I see that I have a massive internet presence and my writings can be found all over the World Wide Web by people all over the world. I feel like a celebrity!
But there are also people who seem to have the same name as me!
ALAC | Breakfast with Dale
“Changing the way we think about drinking”
Brought to you in association with the Alcohol Advisory Council.
The ALAC Breakfast with Dale provides your early morning dose of bilingual news, views, Māori events and entertainment.
Veteran Māori broadcaster Dale Husband (Ngati Maru/Tainui) hosts this 3-hour programme that keeps listeners in touch with the Māori world with up-to-the-minute news and stimulating interviews with the newsmaker of the day.
Dale’s background in the entertainment and cabaret scene allow him to take listeners for a musical ride that includes classic Māori waiata of yester-year through to the contemporary sounds of today. Throw in a solid dose of nostalgia and classic hits and you have a bilingual formula to touch all ages.
Dale keeps tabs on the Māori political world including regular korero with Prime Minister John Key, Tariana Turia, Pita Sharples, Phil Goff, Parekura Horomia, Metiria Turei and Maori commentators Willie Te Aho and Rawiri Taonui.
Tune in to ALAC | Breakfast with Dale and guests, 7.00 – 10.00am weekdays.
About Dale Husband
Dale Husband has a varied and established background as an entertainer and broadcaster. From his days as a member of 70’s Māori vocal quartet The Family Affair, who won major awards from the Variety Club of Australia in the early 80’s, he returned home and was drawn to Māori broadcasting. Dale was a major contributor to Māori flagship broadcaster Aotearoa National Māori Radio. He was the first Māori sports commentator on Sky Sport and has gone on to call major sporting events for Māori Television.
Dale is in high demand as a master of ceremonies and his broadcasting style, honed by years of work on national radio through the Mana Māori Media network, has resulted in some of the most interesting and informative interviews ever aired on Māori radio.
I am not a Maori, nor have I ever been involved in any broadcasting career.
Dale Husband and me
None of those people are me either. In fact, I’m a white guy. This is me:
And what about this:
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-6817 map
- Phone: (480) 314-1254
Dale Husband Business Information
|Location Type||Single Location|
|Annual Sales (Estimated)||140,000|
|SIC Code||7389, Business Services, NEC|
|NAICS Code||561990, All Other Support Services|
|Products, Services and Brands||Information not found|
|State of Incorporation||Information not found|
|Years in Business||5|
- So some small business has stolen my name for marketing purposes?! I certainly have no small business I own, nor do I live in Arizona. I live in Texas.
- And what about this group in Facebook?
- I have no brother named Curtis, and I am not even a musician. So I wouldn’t be this guy either:
- Or him:
- http://upload.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8197277348 (Maybe they are the same guy.)
- I don’t breed pigeons either.
United Oriental Roller Pigeon Association
Founders of the U.O.R.A.
Left to Right,
Dale Husband, Ed Bills Jim Green, Jerry Ohrn.
- I’m 41, not nearly as old as THAT guy!
- I have never had the name Billy, either. Nor do I drive a truck.
- Billy Dale Husband Septics
- Septics??? I’m a SKEPTIC, thank you!
- Please note, there may be other Dale Husbands out there, but only ONE of them claims to be an Honorable Skeptic, and uses a Circle H logo as his brand.